With the application of Pilates principles, functional fitness training techniques and other diverse evidence-based manual therapy, they are training your neuromuscular system and not just your muscles. Designed to target specific and effective muscle interaction, our customized personal programs and group classes will transform your body to its ideal level of fitness, mobility and performance.
It is our belief that everyone deserves a nimble, supple and flexible body while we channel our energy to deliver be-spoke life-changing solutions to our clients through a disciplined application of diverse modalities.
- What is the name of your business and when was it incorporated?
Momentum Lab is a boutique, Pilates-based Functional Fitness Studio established in 2013 by Lynn Ong and her partner Jim Lim with a group of dedicated Pilates & Mobility Trainers.
Since our inauguration, Momentum lab has been at the forefront of the Pilates and the fitness industry in Singapore.
- Where is it currently operating?
805 Bukit Timah Road
#01-06 Sixth Avenue Centre
- Who are your target audience? (Please specify)
Our clientele includes young and old. From teenage students to corporate executives, sportsman, homemakers and senior citizen.
- List your products and services, and price range.
- Group Class (Pilates, Core Control Classes as well as HIIT & Interval Training)
- Personal One-to-one sessions
- Pilates/Functional Training
- Stretch & Align Program
- Post Rehab Exercise Program
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) Training
Group Class Price ranges from $35-$55/group class (depending on packages)
Personal Sessions ranges from $115-$165/ session (depending on packages)
- How do customers find you? Links to your website and social media pages?
- What makes you different from your competitors?
We pride ourselves as the only studio to provide well-curated group fitness classes, customized personal training programs, as well as corrective exercises to help anyone to reach their fitness goals and also for people to regain pre-injury lifestyle using Pilates principles, functional training techniques and evidence-based Stretch & Align Therapy.
- Any promotions for the next few months that readers can tap on?
We offer a one-time trial group class as well as one-time trial personal session
- One-time trial group class: $35 (cash only)
- One-time trial personal session: $90 (cash only)
- Anything to add on?
Please see link to business times feature.